If your business is currently under pressure, wanting to raise additional capital, or simply obtain a cheaper rate, we help clients daily to secure loans for different purposes, but a common financial solution that our clients often seek is refinancing existing debt.
Refinancing benefits for a business:
- It could help cash flow by reducing monthly payments, either by extending the loan over a longer period or by securing a lower interest rate
- It could help financial planning, for example achieving a fixed rate as opposed to a variable rate – so you know exactly how much the loan will cost
- It could provide additional time for your business to pay back the loan by increasing the term.
Every business’ situation is different and should be assessed individually with the help of a commercial broker since there could be different solutions. All of the ASC offices across the country are run by their regional Directors, which are small business owners themselves and understand the struggles SMEs often face.
Get in touch with your local ASC office to provide a faster, simpler and better way to have your finance application seen by decision-makers
Some of our recent refinance deals:
- We refinanced a portfolio of 12 residential properties in the North of England, enabling the borrower to fix their interest rate and ensure certainty of their monthly payments
- We were able to refinance a bridging loan of £1.4m onto longer term finance, securing a cheaper rate for the developer
- We were approached by a web design business who had an expensive loan from a pee-to-peer lender. We were able to refinance them onto a loan with a high-street bank at a cheaper monthly rate
So, if you want to make your finance journey faster, simpler, better – there’s just two things you need to do:
1. Get in touch with us.
Your initial consultation is free and without obligation.
Call us Email us
2. Let us do the hard work.
We’ll handle the finance, so you can focus on what really matters – your business!