Email us

Email me

Commercial and Business Finance in East Sussex

Nobody understands business like a business owner. That’s why all ASC Regional Directors run their own businesses. No matter where you are in East Sussex, you can be sure that your business finance, commercial finance or property finance is being handled by someone who understands the needs of your business.

About Dominic

I have been involved in commercial finance in the Sussex area for over 30 years raising commercial, business and property finance for small and medium sized businesses. Prior to working for ASC, I had successful career in banking where I helped many businesses fund acquisitions and expansions. I have developed over the years, a detailed knowledge of the Sussex area and with offices in Hove we are well placed to cover the entire region, including Crawley, Brighton, Hastings and Chichester.

The team in Hove provide a bespoke personal service to our clients and we are able to help guide applicants through the complexities of commercial finance. We cover all sectors whether property investment or development, asset,  retail, distribution, manufacturing, professional services, leisure, farming or horticulture.

At ASC we use our experience and knowledge of the marketplace in order to find you the right finance for your business.

Dominic's success stories

  • ASC arranged £700,000 for a client to purchase a guesthouse in Brighton

  • We arranged finance of £160,000 for a couple to purchase a leasehold fish and chip shop

  • We secured working capital of £120,000 to help an established business expand

Testimonials

  • "Over the last couple of months I have been working with Dominic to raise what turned out to be very complicated (bankers!!) funding for a business purchase. Dominic was in competition with another broker who had also found us a deal but was really quite onerous with a lot of tight covenants to adhere to which were quite restrictive. Irrespective of this, Dominic’s tenacity and determination to find and secure me the best deal possible was really quite amazing. I received sometimes daily updates, but ALWAYS a weekly update and every single time I emailed or called he always came back to me fast if he wasn’t available.

    In the end he managed to secure 95% of the lending through one source on a far better rate and without covenants and the remaining 5% through another source so that I was full funded in an overall cheaper way with lenders I was a lot happier to be working with.

    I honestly cannot recommend Dominic strongly enough. There is absolutely no question that if anyone asks me in the future about lending, there is only one person I will be recommending."

    John Clayson - Hunters

Areas covered

  • East Sussex

  • Brighton

  • Hove

  • Newhaven

  • Eastbourne

  • Hailsham

  • Hastings

  • Heathfield

  • Bexhill on Sea